- One in feed chute with large opening at convenient operating height
- Quality engine - Honda 4 stroke GX390
- Self-feeding action, capacity of 80 – 90mm
- Solid housing construction of 5mm steel plate
- Easy starting with soft start technology and twin belt drive
- High discharge into trailer, wheelbarrow or stockpile
- Quality powdercoated finish (media blasted surface for excellent adhesion)
- 12 month warranty (extended warranty to 24 months on registration)
- New Zealand made for New Zealand conditions
The ideal machine for lifestyle block owners, small to medium sized horticultural businesses, orchards, nurseries, farms, hire centres, school grounds, parks, etc.
Model C13 has a large inlet chute for feeding in bigger bundles of brushy and twiggy materials, vines and larger branches, therefore no precutting is necessary. The machine has a very efficient self feeding action. This 'self - feeding' action is due to the design of the rotor and the blade set-up, resulting in a user friendly machine easy on the operator. The inertia generated by the large rotor disk creates enough momentum to keep cutting as well as giving the machine enough draught to discharge the mulch up to 8m away (or close to the operating area by adjusting the deflector on the outlet chute). Having a discharge height of 1.2m makes Model C13 ideal for discharging onto a trailer, ute deck or small truck, eliminating the need for any double handling of mulch.
The Hansa Brush Chipper Model C13 operates with 2 cutting knives, the most efficient way to process branch material. The machine is therefore not suitable for processing soil, sand, grit, stones etc, or any material which will be abrasive and damage the knives. It will chip / shred any branches (green or dry), general garden prunings, hedge material, vines and flower stalks. It is best to avoid flax and cabbage tree leaves. The design of Model C13 allows full access to the inside of the machine by pivoting open the outlet chute. This makes changing blades for sharpening simple and requires little effort. Adjustable blades eliminate the need to adjust the anvil after sharpening, giving the ability to adjust each blade individually to the anvil for optimal clearance. The blades will last anywhere up to 30 hours use before requiring sharpening, depending on the type of material being mulched.