Defender Chainsaw Chaps are designed for people who don’t use a chainsaw everyday but looking to stay safe. With Defender, you get all the critical protection that you need at an affordable price with tough components to ensure a long life.
Even if you are a casual user, you always need to be protected and comfortable. An accident can happen really fast, and can change your life!
Key features of Defender Chainsaw Chaps include:
- Class 1 Chainsaw Protection (20 m/s) rating
- Split-front design for increased freedom of movement
- Full chainsaw protection from the ankle to the hip
- 600 denier outer with rugged Oxford weave for durability
- Wide 50mm belt with quick release buckle – adjustable up to 125cm waist
- Polycotton interior lining for extra comfort
- Availability in orange or black
Defender Chaps come in clipped and zip styles.
The “clipped” style fastens with four clips to make sure that can be fitted so they are comfortable and will not the chaps do not rotate if there is an incident.
The “zipped” model fastens with a zip the full length of the leg.
The “trouser-leg” style doesn’t have any external fastening, it can be pull on top of the clothing.
Designed and Made in Invercargill, New Zealand