This light and easy to handle, entry level brushcutter with a practical loop grip is ideal for trimming and clearing out high grass and light thickets with a displacement of 25.4cc and 0.75kW. The engine is easy to start and the centrifugal clutch ensures smooth operation, while the ergonomic handle and optimal device balance ensure a natural working posture.
- Light and easy to handle
- The ergonomic handle and optimal device balance ensure a natural working posture
- High quality bevel gear suitable for demanding users
- The ergonomic all round grip on the handle ensures safe and comfortable guidance of the brushcutter
- 2 stroke engine which is easy to start and features a centrifugal clutch
- Ideal for clearing tall grass and thickets
- Auto bump feed head
- Thanks to its low weight, easy start system, centrifugal clutch, well thought out grip ergonomics and optimum balance of the 116 brushcutter, it ensures smooth operation in natural working posture.
- Even this entry level brush cutter provides you with a high degree of flexibility in use, as it comes with two cutting heads: a robust 250mm 3 tooth metal grass blade and auto bump feed head with a cutting width of 410mm.